Here is an Easy Tutorial (Educational Purpose Only) to hack into a website.
1. Open the website you want to hack. Provide wrong username-password in its log in form.
(e.g : Username : me and Password: ‘ or 1=1 –)
An error will occur saying wrong username-password. Now be prepared
Your experiment starts from here…
2. Right click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
4. There you find somewhat like this….<_form action="..login....">
5. Before this login information copy the url of the site in which you are.
information in the server. (Do this very carefully, your success to hack
the site depends upon this i.e how efficiently you delete the
7. Then take a close look for “<_input name="password">
type=”password”>”[without quotes] -> replace “<_type=text>
” there instead of “<_type=password>“. See there if maxlength of
password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g : if then write ).
8. Just go to file => save as and save it any where in your hardisk with ext.html
9. Reopen your target web page by double clicking ‘chan.html’ file that you saved in your
10. You see that some changes in current page as compared to original One. Don’t get worried.
11. Provide any username[e.g:hacker] and password [e.g:’ or 1=1 –]
Congrats! You have successfully cracked the above website and
entered into the account of 1st user saved in the server’s database.
[Please read “_form”=”form” & “_type”=”type” & “_input”=”input” without quotes]
The above trick won’t work on websites using latest technologies and security services to
protect their servers. But still you can find a lot of websites to use this trick.